Last Modified: August 29, 2018
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website;
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our Website; or
- When you interact with our advertising or any applications on any third-party websites and services, if such advertising or applications include a link to this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected:
- By us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including affiliates and subsidiaries of the Company); or
- By any third party (including affiliates and subsidiaries of the Company), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Account Creation, Customer Account, Password, and Security Obligations
To purchase our service, you will create a user account that is secured by the user name and password that you create. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and for all activities that occur under your password or account. If you allow third parties to access or use our Website through your username and password, you agree to defend and indemnify us and our affiliates against any liability, costs, or damages, including attorney fees, arising out of claims or suits by such third parties based upon or relating to such access or use.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other security breach with respect to such information. You also agree to ensure that you exit (“log-off”) from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. You agree to hold us harmless and for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
In consideration of your use of our Website, you further agree to: (1) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted; and (2) maintain and promptly update your information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is materially untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future uses of or access to our Website (or any portion thereof).
Children under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information Collection
Our Website uses an order form for you to request or purchase certain information, products, or services from us, and through which we may receive your contact information (such as an e-mail address) and financial information (such as account or credit card number). Contact information from the order form may be used in the collection of individually identifiable health information including medical records, reports, pharmaceutical records, drugs, diagnostic testing and lab work, to send orders and information about us to you, or otherwise to communicate with you. Any financial information that we receive from you will be used only to bill you for the products or services, and will not be retained by us following such use.
Health Information Collection and Security
We do not administer any diagnostic, laboratory, or medical tests or measurements. In creating your report, we and our Website utilize information such as laboratory test results, physical measurements, and individually identifiable health information (including medical records, reports, pharmaceutical records, drugs, diagnostic testing and lab work history) provided to us by third parties, such as third party laboratories or third party providers of diagnostic testing and collection services. This data is transmitted to us via secure encryption methods and stored using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with all applicable State and Federal laws, rules and regulations.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about you and other users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”) and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and, automatically, as you navigate through our Website. Such automatically-collected information may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. We also collect information from other third parties that you have authorized to provide us with your personal information, including the results of certain laboratory and diagnostic tests on the fluid samples and physical measurements you previously provided to a third party laboratory service as well as individually identifiable health information, including medical records, reports, pharmaceutical records, drugs, and diagnostic testing.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of our Website or third parties (collectively, such information referred to as “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot, and do not, guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, and browsing activity and patterns. Such information may include:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
While the information automatically collected by us will consist of statistical data and will not include your personal information, we may maintain it or associate it with your personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened those e-mails, or for other related website-statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain pages or content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties or tracking technologies, or how such technologies are used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible advertiser or content provider directly.
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our Website and its content to you.
- To provide you with any information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information to us.
- In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own or a third-party’s goods or services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect from you or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business (including our Website) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a successor of the Company, in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or acquisition involving the Company, or to a buyer, in the event of a sale or transfer of some or all of the equity interests in the Company or its assets, in any event, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, including transactions in which personal information held by the Company about users of our Website is among the assets sold or transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have [consented to/not opted out of] these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control the collection or use of your information by third parties to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Longevity Quest, Inc., 200 Union Hill Drive, Suite 101, Birmingham, AL 35209.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving-out information in public areas of our Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page, with a notice of update on our Website homepage. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the primary e-mail address specified in your account or through a notice on our Website home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Your Comments and Concerns
Our Website is operated by Longevity Quest, Inc., 200 Union Hill Drive, Suite 101, Birmingham, AL 35209, 205-414-9956.
Please send all feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to our Website to email@example.com.